Charitable Bingo & Gaming
Our charitable partners in the bingo and gaming community support the CSRO through a variety of initiatives – including our new online 50/50 online raffle offering.
Participants will be able to purchase raffle tickets online and enter for a chance to win the proceeds of a number of 50/50 draws throughout the year for our campaigns.
Newmarket Community Craft Beer Festival 50/50 Draw
Starting February 10th our latest draw begins! This time around we are culminating our draw with a weekend at the
Newmarket Community Craft Beer Festival – for full rules and regulations on the draw see below.
To purchase tickets in advance of the Craft Beer Festival click here:
CSRO DRAFT RULES OF PLAY FOR 50/50 RAFFLE DRAW
RULES OF PLAY
License # 11787
1. Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play.
2. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
3. Tickets can be purchased electronically from February 3, 2020 to February 29, 2020 at 2:00pm.
The sales and draws will operate as follows:
Draw #3 – Ticket Sales – Starting at 11:00 am on February 3, 2020 to February 29, 2020 at 2:00 pm. Draw to take place on February 29, 2020 at 3:00 pm. This draw will have a guaranteed prize of $500. When the ticket sales exceed $1,000 the winning prize will be half of the sales.
4. Tickets can be purchased for $5.00 for 3 numbers, $10.00 for 10 numbers, $20.00 for 60 numbers. Debit Cards and cash will be accepted at the Lottery Centres. Purchases can also be made online at www.csro5050.com with a credit card only purchase.
5. After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
6. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day/game
7. CSRO Gaming Employees, CSRO Contractors associated with the draw are not able to purchase tickets.
8. One cash prize will be awarded for each draw, the winning ticket will be posted on the www.csro5050.com website and will also be posted on the Video boards at the lottery centre for 1 month.
9. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
10. The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet and send it to email@example.com or call 905-508-4000.
11. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize, which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
12. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will donated to the Ontario Neurotrama Foundation, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
13. If there is no winner on the day of the event. The person with the winning ticket must redeem their prize at 90 Eglinton Ave. East Suite 601.
14. For all inquiries on the conduct prizing and the procedures of the lottery please call 905-508-4000.