Charitable Bingo & Gaming
Our charitable partners in the bingo and gaming community support the CSRO through a variety of initiatives – including our new online 50/50 online raffle offering.
Participants will be able to purchase raffle tickets online and enter for a chance to win the proceeds of a number of 50/50 draws throughout the year for our campaigns.
EMS Online 50/50
The winning number of the EMS Services Online 50/50 Draw is: A-2099901
Congratulations to our winner and thank you to all who participated!
CSRO DRAFT RULES OF PLAY FOR 50/50 RAFFLE DRAW
RULES OF PLAY FOR DRAW # 1
1. Purchaser must be 18 years or older to play.
2. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascend Fundraising Solutions.
3. Tickets can be purchased from March 3, 2020 to March 26, 2020. Tickets will be purchased from the website CSRO5050.com. The sales and draws will operate as follows:
Draw #1 – Ticket Sales – Starting at 12:00 pm on March 3, 2020 to March 26, 2020 at 12:30 pm. Draw to take place on March 26, 2020 at 12:30 pm. This draw will have a guaranteed prize of $100. When the ticket sales exceed $200 the winning prize will be half of the sales.
4. Tickets can be purchased for $10.00 for 3 numbers, $20.00 for 40 numbers, $40.00 for 100 numbers. Cash only will be accepted at the Lottery Centres within the venue at the Gales Centre Arena, 5152 Thorold Stone Rd., Niagara Falls, Ontario on March 25th and 26th, 2020. Purchases can also be made online at CSRO5050.com with a credit card only purchase from March 3rd, 2020 to March 26th, 2020.
5. After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
6. The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
7. CSRO Gaming Employees and CSRO Contractors associated with the draw are not able to purchase tickets.
8. One cash prize will be awarded for each draw. The winning ticket will be posted on the CSRO5050.com website, the Video Boards at the lottery centre within the Gales Centre Arena, and www.csro.com .
9. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
10. The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-508-4000.
11. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque or cash in the amount of the declared prize, which is, at minimum $100 or 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held for 6 months until such identification can be provided.
12. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will donated to a designated registered charity , with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)
13. The winner may claim their prize at the end of the draw within the Gale Centre Arena or at the Canadian Spinal Research Organization head office at 90 Eglinton Ave. East Suite 601, Toronto, Ontario.
14. For all inquiries on the conduct prizing and the procedures of the lottery please call 905-508-4000.
Please game responsibly.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505) www.problemgamblinghelpline.ca