Car Wash for a Cure
The Canadian Carwash Association, in partnership with the Canadian Spinal Research Organization, is pleased to announce the launch of the 1st Annual Car Wash for a Cure, a Canada-wide initiative that encourages car washes to fundraise over two days to benefit spinal cord research.
On March 31 and April 1, 2023, car washes from coast to coast will participate in this initiative through a variety of activities that promote community building, philanthropy and contributing to a great cause. Activities may include:
- Car wash owner/operators asking their customers to donate spare change;
- Owner/operators donating a portion of their sales over the two days;
- Inviting their community leaders to participate and promote to their constituents;
- Creating a fun/interactive activity that engages their customers in the fundraiser;
- Promoting their involvement via social media;
- Raising awareness of the Canadian Spinal Research Organization.
If you are a Canadian Carwash Association (CCA) member we encourage you to participate in this initiative to not only give back, but to help contribute to a strong and resilient car wash industry. There is no fee to register.
Car Wash Locations
Valet Car Wash – Ontario
- 128 Woodlawn Road West, Guelph ON
- 1007 Gordon Street, Guelph ON
- 2396 Eagle Street, Cambridge ON
- 1520 Victoria Street, Kitchener ON
- 175 Lynden Road, Brantford ON
- 625 St. Clair Street, Chatham ON
- 655 Queensway East, Mississauga ON
- 1401 Matheson Blvd, Mississauaga ON
- Belvedere Technical Services Ltd. – 9902A 90th Avenue, Morinville AB
- ClearWater Bellerose GP Inc. – 21 Bellerose Drive, St Albert AB